What's HOT about Chocolate?
FLEXES TO YOU
- Easy and application-rich for beginning students
- Challenges advanced students in new ways! BUT . . . you have to let it flex to meet you! For the study to flex to advanced students, most students will not finish every assignment every week. If everyone finished everything every week, the study wouldn't be flexible!
- Sidebars and Digging Deeper Boxes appeal to "digital natives" who are accustomed to clicking hot links for more information.
- Format allows for linear-thinking in the main text, supplemented by non-linear additional information segments.
- Different? Yes! For a purpose? Of course! Inductive study is not an entirely linear process. With advanced exegesis, questions and context will take you in different directions as you explore all facets of the text. For every question a study asks, there are tons more questions you can learn to ask on your own. The sidebars help you learn how to begin exploring on your own!
DEEP & WIDE APPROACH
- Focused on a narrow passage, but seeks the entire counsel of God's Word.
NEW CHALLENGES FOR ADVANCED PRECEPT STUDENTS AND TEACHERS
- Encourages broad thinking across the entire Bible.
- Challenges students to think independently and find cross-references on their own using traditional and web-based study tools.
- Helps students learn how to ask their own questions and chart their own course.
- Calls teachers to take the next step in their development.